People. I need your help.
Look, maybe I’ll meet little Black tomorrow and it’ll be all BAM, THIS IS YOUR NAME!!!!
Or maybe it won’t.
So here’s what I’ve been thinking so far:
- Dexter* (because Lu’s name came from the series Dexter, too…)(Dexter also came to mean ‘auspicious’, which is handy)
- (Mag)Pie (black & white bird)
- O/Reo* (black & white biscuit)
- Nero (black)
- Renly* (cool name, been in my head all day)
- Jaxon* (also just cool, also been in my head all day)
- Tully* (popped into my head when thinking of names, apparently means ‘peaceful’, hmmm…)
- Tam (meaning ‘twin’, since he looks like the twin of Badger)
- Broch/Broc* (Badger in Welsh/Irish. Cos I might as well steal Penny’s name but put it in another language)
- Run (hahaha, imagine a call to hand: “RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!”)(R’un in gaelic meaning ‘Beloved’).
- Late addition!: “Bustle” (Buzz for short) (Guirmere Hustle Bustle as registered name)
I’ve put an asterix next to the one I particularly like. Just realised that 2 of them are related to the Game of Thrones, too.
I need your vote, people. All you secret readers and followers, vote! You’re only allowed to vote once, so you can’t vote for all the ones I like.
And because you’re so helpful, how about I promise adorable photos tomorrow and on Monday?